Thursday, February 25, 2010

Have you discovered Kieron Williamson yet?

He is a 7 yr old boy who lives in Holt, Norfolk, England
His pictures cost upwards of £900, there are 680 people on a waiting list to buy them, and his second exhibition sold out in 14 minutes.

I have always wanted to have musical and painting, as in art not walls, ability.  I got neither, although I can turn the radio up with the best of them and I've painted a hundred walls in my lifetime but this is really what I would like to be able to do. . .

 
  If you haven't heard of Kieron Williamson look him up and see what this little man has been given by Heavenly Father. 

2 comments:

Jan said...

what a talent for his age! i like the new blog look, it turned out nice!

Cheyenne said...

The blog looks beautiful and it is so you.
Beautiful artwork. I just get the chills when I see good artwork!