Saturday, September 5, 2009

#2 And Counting

Our latest grandson to go off to university. He left for football camp in August. I spoke to him today for the first time since he left and he sounded tired. Classes don't start for him until next week. I can imagine how tired he'll be with fb practice, classes, homework, and games. I hope his mom sent vitamins with him.
Austin is very dedicated in whatever he chooses to do so I can see bright lights and shiny stars in his future.
And it doesn't hurt that's he's so stinkin' handsome either.
We're proud of you Aussie and all your accomplishments so far. Stay the course, remember who you are and honor your priesthood. Love you much Sweet Boy! Your Granma N

3 comments:

Jan said...

Can you believe, she has two gone?! Before you know it Kes and her will be empty nesters!

Cheyenne said...

Please, please, please don't remind me.
I am glad they have chosen the road they have. You wonder if you have encouraged them to do the right thing. The one thing I have learned is really I have no control. It is all up to them. I can only sit back, watch, pray & love them no matter what they choose to do. Here's wishing them good things!

NanC said...

Empty nesters??? Yep, Jan is right, where did the time go? What are your plans after Dilly graduates? Come to see your Mother for a month?????
The boys will do well in whatever they decide to do Cheyenne. You and Keston have done a good job raising those boys.
And what about you Jan? You have one about to go into YM! WOW...