Sunday, August 23, 2009

Brownies...The Rest Of The Story

I made brownies Friday morning. Dave ate nearly all of them but...he's funny, when there's only one left on the plate it goes to the garbage every time. This little guy apparently has never heard of the 10-second rule, he climbed in, retrieved it, and ATE IT!
He's a feisty little critter. He loves walnuts but he prefers YOU crack them, clean them and lay them out buffet style. Where do they learn these things? Is there a squirrel professor hanging out in the trees teaching this stuff or what?? And are you as amazed as I am how he sits on the rim of that trash can? Somedays I can barely stand on two high-arched-feet. Hmmm.

2 comments:

Cheyenne said...

I love how they have so much character. I'm sure he washed his hands and face like a good little squirrel when he was done!

Lanette said...

cute picture whats going on with your mouse story.