Thursday, April 23, 2009

Music

A friend of mine was telling me she liked the music I'm currently playing on this blog. I did a play list of Blackmore's Night. I don't know how many of you are familiar with their music but I really enjoy it. My favorite tune of theirs is Wish You Were Here. Reminds me of Sweet Man. It's our 'theme' song since he is gone so much. My play list is on random so if you would like to hear Wish You Were Here scroll down until you find it, highlight it, and push play.
Now that I think of it that may not work since it's my blog. Someone try it please and let me know if it does.
Thanks and goodnight from me, have a lovely evening wherever in the world you are.

6 comments:

Cindy said...

All we have to do is highlight the song on your playlist and it changes to that song. I tried it for you just to make sure, that is how mine works too.

Cindy

NanC said...

Thanks so much Cindy. I haven't tried it on anyone elses so I wasn't sure. Do you like Blackmore's Night?

Cindy said...

I have never heard of them before, but I do like what I hear on your blog from them. Do you still listen to Phantom? I went to the civic center and saw it a few years ago. It was so good.

NanC said...

YES! I love that music and never tire of it. I didn't know it was at the CC. I don't get a paper and I have no clue what is going on in the area or the world for that matter. Not good, eh?

Cheyenne said...

Beautiful, thanks for sharing mamacita.

Jan said...

Love the music too!
miss you today!