Monday, April 27, 2009

The Boys


I was cooking the other night and the boys were gathered round watching me when they mentioned they hadn't been featured, as if they were movie stars, on my blog for quite a while. They groomed a bit while I was getting my photo taker and here they are. They're such little posers! When the animals all get together these three are the life of the party and the ringleaders for mischief, albeit not bad mischief. Anyway Roger, Rudy and Robert say, "hey" and wish you a wonderful day wherever in the world you are.

6 comments:

Cheyenne said...

I was just wondering what Roger, Rudy & Robert would say if they knew your hidden desire to have a big fat cat with a fluffy tail? Have you ever shared that tidbit of information with them.

NanC said...

Well no, I haven't. Just the other day I was talking to a lady who runs the pet outreach center or something like that about a cat. Gosh, I hadn't thought about the conflict that could muster up in my domestic domain. I better think hard about that one, eh?

They do have a miniature cat friend names Claus. He's quite laid back and the boys love him. Beside their other friends would go ballistic if Claus even looked at the boys with yum yum on his mind.
Would you like to see a photo of Claus?

Cheyenne said...

Most certainly!

Cindy said...

You should write a book!

Lanette said...

I still think you should write a book, your so good at it.still waiting for more adventures.

NanC said...

Hey LKT,
Glad to see you on. Come visit more often. We miss you.