Monday, April 13, 2009

The Art of Kerry Soper

While perusing the Internet one evening I came across this art work by Kerry Soper. Aren't they lovely? The picture above is the Manti Temple where I was married and the one below is a kitchen cabinet from somewhere in his mind. The colors are so soft and inviting to look at. I forgot to get the address but you can 'google' him and see more of his wonderful work.
This little cupboard looks so homey to me. I know we're not suppose to covet but I have to admit I covet this fellow's talent. I 'see' things in my mind I would like to create but I can't make it come out the ends of my fingers. What a lovely talent the Lord has give Kerry Soper.
Mr. Soper, I'm told these are some of my talents, I'm a great organizer, listener, worker, I can see things not for what they are but what they can become. Want to trade any of these for yours?

2 comments:

Cheyenne said...

BEAUTIFUL PICTURES, SO SOFT!

Jan said...

Very nice :)
I love your talents too, don't be so quick to want to give them away ! :)