Monday, February 2, 2009

On the Road

Good morning, it's me...NanC.

I left the Heartland a week ago for Arizona. I stayed there two days and flew out on the third. I'm now in Canada and will be here for a while and then back to AZ for a short bit and then home.

It's been fun getting to see family. My Canadian girl is doing ok but definitely not herself. Her youngest son went snowboarding just before I got here and had an accident. He lacerated his right kidney and is home for a while. It's hard to see your babies ill or hurt. Please keep Cheyenne and Dillon in your prayers.

It's cold here today with a lot of ice on the roads and snow on the ground. Albeit, it's melting slowly. It's overcast here today and the wind is b-l-o-w-i-n-g!

I talked with Sweet Man this morning and he is dropping a load in Cedar Rapids and heading home. I'm hoping I will have a bit more bathroom completed when I get home. That would be heaven. We have been sleeping in the downstairs guest room while our upstairs bathroom is being remodeled. It's such a slow process since Sweet Man is on the road so much.

Thanks Kenny and Sarah for house sitting while I'm gone.

Have chores to do so will sign off for now. Have a lovely day wherever in the world you are....

2 comments:

Cheyenne said...

You have been a huge help mom, I have never seen the laundry so clean or the towel cupboard so stocked! Thank you so much! I love you

NanC said...

Back at cha!!