Thursday, February 12, 2009

Hello From the Far North

It's me NanC...

I'm still in Canada and will be for a bit more. My girl and I have been busy with the usual things of life. She's made me three skirts while I've been here and if I can find some fabric she will sew me a couple summer skirts. We'll see...

My grandson with the lacerated kidney went in for an ultrasound yesterday but no news yet. We're praying for the best. He is so ready to get back to his life. He loves his mom and grandma but I don't think we would be his first choice to spend ALL his time with.

Valentine's day is Saturday and I'm still trying to figure out what happened to Christmas 2007. Is the time flying or is my perception off because I'm getting older and death is around the corner?

Sweet Man is on his way to Ohio this morning and then to who know where. He was supposed to go to Gatesville, TX but there was a change of plan and I'm so glad or he would've been in the middle of the Oklahoma tornado with the location he would have started from. I do believe the Lord watches out for that man. He's missed more than one accident and weather catastrophe.

We're on our way to Cardston this a.m. so will close for now.
Have a lovely day wherever in the world you are.

No comments: