Monday, March 8, 2010

More Birthday. . .

 
I received these on my birthday.  Thank you so much Cheyenne, Keston and boys, I'm still enjoying these beauties.

I received this from Jan Ericka and Family.  Thank you so much, it's a nice addition to my collection of 
'chick flicks'

 I received these from my bosom buddy Lanette.  They are so pretty and hang very nicely from my scrawny earlobes. Lanette also got me a candle which smells like a flower garden.  Thanks sister.

 
This is what my hubby gave me... A trip home sometime in the spring. Whooopee, thanks honey!!
Lanette also took me to dinner which is our yearly tradition.
Dave was on the road on my birthday so he took me to dinner when he got home.  
I had a lot of birthday wishes which were well appreciated and loved.  Thank you friends.
A lovely birthday all-in-all.
I have decided that next year I will celebrate my birthday all week, something special every day.  Too much??





3 comments:

Cheyenne said...

No way is a week to long...I am with you!
I am glad you had a great birthday! Let me know when your trip home is so I can try and plan something!!!
Love you mom!

NanC said...

Thank you so much for agreeing. At my age I don't know how much time I have left so I better party every chance I get!! We were thinking April but I'm not sure it's going to be pretty warm by then. I'd rather go in October and then you come home with us and stay a while. How are the plans for Hawaii coming? Find any dresses yet? I love you sweetheart, I hope you're doing well today. Your Mom

Jan said...

I'm glad you had a great birthday! You are very much loved!!