Saturday, March 13, 2010

Look What I Got . . .

My Canadian daughter made these for me.  I also have a bright blue one with bright yellow sunflowers on it. (that apron was in the laundry when I took these photos)  I wear an apron whenever I'm in the kitchen and love these bib aprons.  I have several aprons but these bibs are my favorite.  I also especially like the apron that ties at the sides and is reversible.  Cheyenne made me one of those several years ago, last year I finally had to do away with it as it was beyond looking presentable anymore.  
Hint to my Canadian daughter: no more flowers send me an apron instead. Thank you so much for these.

3 comments:

Cheyenne said...

Glad you like them. I wear an apron every day too! They just save on the clothes and I can dry my hands on them.
I will get busy and look for some material to make you some more. At Marshalls Fabrics I found that they have biased tape by the meter and it makes it a lot easier to do a continuous piece...I just need to by that first and then pick out material to match...what would you think of a tiny black and white floral print?
It is in the 40's today and kind of cool...part sun part cloud.
We are heading in to the basketball games in just a little bit...I will let you know how that goes.

NanC said...

I trust your judgment in fabric. Does Marshalls still have extra wide fleece? We didn't get there the last time I came. Next trip I will have a car to load up I hope.
It's sunny here this a.m. but clouds looming in the distance. I think we're going to be in the low 50's today. If I'm not mistaken we have been just below your temperatures for several days. I can't wait for the nights to warm up so I can get these plants outdoors. I'm tired of them in the house.
Hope you have a lovely day. Love you, your Mom

Jan said...

these are CUTE!