Thursday, March 18, 2010

Birthday and Visiting Teaching Companion...

My visiting teaching companione is a wonderful gal named Vickie.  She is cute, funny and very intelligent.  I like her a lot.  After we did our visiting teaching last week she took me to lunch at our favorite watering hole.  I went to the water closet to wash my hands and when I came back the little plate you see in the photo was in the middle of the table with a green snowball lunch cake and a pink squiggly candle in the center.  I had to make a wish, the birthday fairy must be asleep on the job cuz she ain't answered my wish yet, and blow out the candle.  She gave me a lovely card with a sweet message inside and a small photo album for my purse which I'm going to fill with recipes.  Please note the message on the birthday plate.  That was me!  Thanks Vickie, you're a plum.

4 comments:

Jan said...

what a sweet gesture from a friend who loves you. you can't have too many of those :)

NanC said...

I second that emotion. What are you up to...call me tomorrow.

Cheyenne said...

YOU SHOULD BE CALLED QUEEN EVERYDAY MAMA!

NanC said...

Thank you Cheyenne, I appreciate that.