Saturday, May 9, 2009

He's Gone Again


All my bags are packed, I'm ready to go
I'm standing here outside the door
I hated to wake you up to say goodbye
But the dawn is breakin', it's early morn
The blue taxis waiting, it's blowin' it's horn
Already I'm so lonesome I could cry

So kiss me and smile for me
Tell me that youll wait for me
Hold me like youll never let me go
I'm leavin in a big blue truck
I dont know when Ill be back again
Oh, girl, I hate to go

Coming home is always a treat
Our time together has been so sweet
Don't want to go but bills are comin' due
I'm a truck drivin' gent, that's what I do
See ya babe . . .

Right back atcha Sweet Man!

2 comments:

Cheyenne said...

AAAAAhhhhh. You should have gone with him this time mom. Maybe next time. Tell the wicked stepfather hell for me!

NanC said...

Yep, I should have. It would have been a good trip. He had 4 drops today in Colorado and is on his way to Texas. Scratch that 'on his way to Texas' I just talked to him and he's a few miles into Texas and closing down for the night. All of his drops today were equipment so quick unloads.
I hope I can go in June before it gets too hot.