Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Miss Morgan With the Flying Hair

This is my youngest granddaughter affectionately known as Miss Morgan. She loves to jump on the trampoline which creates static in her hair which creates this wild mane about her pretty little head.
When Morgan is at a certain angle on the trampoline, the sun is just right, and her hair is standing out like Aunt Cheyenne's North-of-Ireland-Presbyterian hair it is quite the sight to behold. Her hair almost looks like it's on fire. This little honey is so pretty she makes my heart melt. She is a whiz of a jewel finder on the PC game Hidden Expedition, can put together puzzles like a pro on Jigzone, loves to play with her brothers and is Mom and Daddy's only daughter. You're a gem Miss Morgan.
I love and miss you a bunch. . . Your Granma N

3 comments:

Cheyenne said...

AAAAHHHH, HOW SWEET! I DO HAVE TO AGREE WITH YOU THOUGH SHE IS A CUTIE PATOOTIE!

I LIKE THE LOOK OF THE BLOG MOM, THE PINK LOOKS GOOD

NanC said...

Thank you Cheyenne, it took me long enough.

Jan said...

What a sweet surprise logging on and and seeing this pretty girl on your blog!
I love your new blog skin, very pretty :)
I have to tell you that we found all the items in the book in HExpedition the other day-of course with Morgan's help-she also did about 2 dozen puzzles that day too. I think she's up to the 35 piece-WOW is right, she loves those things, she was doing them this morning before she left for school.
I will try and get on later and show her she's on the computer-on Grandma's blog :)