Monday, December 15, 2008

I-C-E !

B-r-r-r-r, we woke up to snow over ice this morning. I don't know what the weatherman said the temp was but at 9:10 a.m. it was 4* and my thermometer is in the sun. The wind is blowing pretty good so I think our real feel temp is somewhere below zero. This photo is of my backdoor window which is totally ice. My apple tree has ice hanging off the branches. Sweet man trimmed it back hard this fall and now I'm glad he did.
Try clicking on the photo to see if it will enlarge. You should be able to see all the sparklies.
I love sparklies, don't you?


3 comments:

Jan said...

Very pretty! I guess I'm glad that we don't get THAT kind of COLD!
Love you, hope your having a good day.

Cheyenne said...

I CAN RELATE TO YOUR WEATHER, AND FRANKLY I AM GETTING A LITTLE TIRED OF IT. DON'T GET ME WRONG, I LOVE THE BEAUTY OF SNOW AND HOW IT ALL LOOKS SO CALM AND PEACEFUL, BUT I WANT THE DIAMOND GLINT ON SNOW WITHOUT THE DREARY SKIES!
MOM, I LOVE THE LAYOUT OF THIS BLOG, THE TREE IS VERY CALM AND PEACEFUL LOOKING.

NanC said...

Cheyenne,
You mentioned you liked the layout of the blog and here I have already moved on to something else. I have the tree on my desktop and it looks beautiful when the light is off in the room. I'll probably put it back on again in a few days. You know me, can't sit still too long or I'll mold. Smile