Friday, November 28, 2008

Update

Happy Thanksgiving.....a day late. We hope you had a lovely day wherever and however you spent it.

I wanted to update you on Sweet Man's condition and catch up on a few 'Life' questions.

First, we received a phone call from the cardiologist this a.m. and Sweet Man has a clean bill of health. He had a nuclear stress test done on Friday last and all is G-O-O-D! He has no problems anywhere in his heart. He will have scar tissue from the stent placement but that will be no problem.

He is feeling really good and says he didn't know how bad he felt before until he got 'fixed' and now he feels so much better. He is on several meds for a while but will be weaned off them in a bit. His BP is doing great too.

Thank you for your prayers we appreciate them very much.

Here are a couple Life questions so we can get on with our journals.

17. What pets have you had?
18. Who was your favorite school teacher and why?
19. Where were you when President Kennedy was assassinated?

4 comments:

Cindy said...

I am glad that everything is okay, modern medicine is wonderful but having that extra helping hand is even better.

NanC said...

I so agree....

Jan said...

I see now you are using this as your main blog? I was going to your other blog for updates and there weren't any new posts, since I had been in Canada. Anyhow Sorry-I hadn't checked this one because of time and I didn't relize you were using as your main blog-so it looks.
I love your new layout-doesn't that sight have some cute ones?!
I'm glad Dave is doing better! It seems to me that his Angels were looking after him that day :)
Love and miss you-I'm going to look at the rest of the prior posts now and get caught up :)

NanC said...

No, I'm not shutting down my other, this is my public one and the other is private with more personal info. Check both.