Sunday, October 19, 2008

Asian Folk

This is a little collection of Asian Folk I have.
Most of them came from yard sales.
The pagoda acquarium piece came from a box -at- the- curb. I paid $.10 to a $.50 for all of them except the elegant lady in pink in the back row. I had been looking for a 'wife' for the gent in blue and voila I spotted her and knew the hunt was over. I paid a whopping $3.00 for her but he needed a wife and she is quite lovely to be sure, so there you have it. I'm a pretty good matchmaker if I do say so myself. Now I'm watching for a 'wife' for the man with the teal green sleeves in the back. He looks like he might be a shopkeeper, what do you think?

2 comments:

Jan said...

Collections are fun in that it makes it challenging to watch for the items you need to complete the collection. I like the little oriental people, I don't know that I would have even noticed how cute those little guys were until you shared your collection and they are cute. Therir colors are fun too.

NanC said...

Thank you child, they have interesting faces and having been to Hong Kong generate my interest even more.