Friday, July 30, 2010

Forgiveness...A Load-Lightening Experience

Please turn off music at the bottom of this page before starting video.
I want to testify to the truthfulness of what this man is talking about. Most of us will never have to extend forgiveness as great as Chris Williams.  That said, forgiveness, regardless of how great or small, lifts a burden from us that is senseless to carry.  The Atonement of Jesus Christ can help us with that burden, I so testify in the name of Jesus Christ.

3 comments:

Cheyenne said...

Thank yo so much for sharing. I had seen this in my inbox and just skipped over it, I am glad you posted it. I will share it with my family.
Thank you for your testimony.
I love you mom!

Cheyenne said...

I like your new background...now post something

Cheyenne said...

Very cute background!!!