Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Nightlights...


I have nightlights all over the house.

I probably have more nightlights on 24-7 than most people have lights. I don't like dark! As a matter-of-fact I don't care much about anything dark. I like light!

These houses sit a top a cupboard in the guest room. They look homey,warm and give off a soft glow in the night. The dollhouse is lit too but doesn't look like it in the photo. Sorry folks, I'm not a better photographer.

The round globe glass shade at the left I found at the curb. The bottom was from the dumpster. Dave put them together for me and mounted them to a piece of wood for stabilization and voila a nightlight.

4 comments:

Jan said...

I love your night lights. I remember we always had them on growing up too. Not fancy ones, but still there was always a light on.
I enjoy the soft glow of a night light too.

Cheyenne said...

I have to agree with the two of you as well, i love night lights. I loved the bowl you used to have with the glass bulbs and the little twinklw lights in them that was in your parlor.

Lanette said...

I love the nite lights myself. the dollhouse seems like I seen that somewhere himmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm have a good one.

NanC said...

I believe when God pronounced "Let there be light" that He was right on the money!