Friday, February 5, 2010

Snow again. . .

We had mist in the night and snow sometime in the early morning. I just swept the front steps off and it's icy underneath the snow. The sky is a flat silvery gray color with no hint of sun present.

Some sunshine will be coming this way late this afternoon or early evening. SweetMan will be in off the road for a few days. He has a doctors appt. on Monday for blood work. Yippee, maybe some bathroom work will get done. I'm so hoping it will be completed by spring. (That's what I said last spring wasn't it?)

Last Sunday the new Education Counselor was called for Relief Society. She is by profession a teacher working on her Masters to become a principal. Sister S will be out of town this Sunday so I am teaching in her place. I should be working on that right now instead of blogging but . . .

It's a quiet day here in the Heartland. Ever notice how snow quiets things down? I love it but it makes me kind of antsy. I'm having a difficult time concentrating this morning. Ever get that way?

Anyway heading over to Nanc's Good Food to post a recipe.

Have a lovely day wherever in the world you are.

2 comments:

Cheyenne said...

We left Calgary last night at about 10:15 and pretty much had fog the whole 3 hours...I hate it when you can't see more than 20 feet in front of you. It makes me car sick because you can't see anything straight in front of you...just the white strips in the middle of the two lanes...
When we stopped to get gas in Nanton the car was covered in ice.

NanC said...

What were you doing in Calgary? Glad you made it home safe.