Sunday, January 17, 2010

The Lost Is Found

Hello. . .it's me NanC. No, I didn't pass on to the big blog in the sky, I just haven't had much to say.
Let's play catch up. . .
Sweet Man has been on the road a lot so we don't see much of each other but we do burn up the phone lines.

We've had a cold winter and quite a bit of snow but we've managed.

My electric garage door isn't working and that has been an awful inconvenience but no hubby around to fix it so I just put up with it.

Still no completed upstairs bathroom. Again, no hubby around to fix it. I don't think about how much that guy does around here until something goes haywire and requires his attention. I wish I were mechanical!! (Sweet Man is a whizbang at mechanical)

I've been catching up on one of my favorite authors, J.A. Jance. I'm listening to her Ali Reynolds series right now. This series takes place around the Sedona area of Arizona. Her Sheriff Joanna Brady series takes place in Bisbee. I like to read stories about where I've lived. Ever read Jance's books?

Not much else of interest has taken place so will sign off for now. Have a lovely day wherever in the world you are.

2 comments:

Cheyenne said...

First let me say I love the look of your blog...very victorian.
And next it is so good to have you back!
I read that one Jance book when I was there about the sheriff...it was good, I am going to have to look her up.
Are you done with your interviews now?
Any new snow?
What is up with your garage door? Sounds like Keston and I should come over and see you for a week...we could keep him busy around the house while we check out the junque stores!

NanC said...

Oh girlie, get on that plane, I would love to have you and your sweetheart help me out!!
No VT interviews are not complete. We had a baptism after church this past Sunday, I will take up again this Sunday. Since we're a branch there's not that many to do.
Thanks, I thought the background was pretty too. I have such a hard time picking just one. The ladies that do those are so talented, it amazes me.
I hope you are feeling good today. I'm still dealing with illness but pushing forward. How's the toothless boy doing? I was not well at all on Sunday but managed to get through all services and the baptism, came home, changed, took phone off the hook and rested the rest of the day. Went to FHE last night and tonight is our first homemaking meeting of the year so have to be on my toes for that.
Take good care of yourself and give the toothless boy a hug for me and Dusty too. Love you, Your Mom