Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Hello World

Hello Family and Friends,
Just a quick note to let you all know that I haven't gone to that big blogging place in the sky.
Since my Canadian daughter left we have had nothing but gray skies and wet weather. DEPRESSING!
We've had sunshine for the last four days and it's been GRAND to say the least.
Saturday I blew leaves till I thought my arms would fall off. The city vac sucked them up on Monday morning and my yard is full again. I have two Maples and one Tulip tree in the front and they're still not empty of leaves. Our neighbor has a Silver Maple in front and it's always done de-leafing after the city vac guys stop picking up for the year, it's frustrating.
I don't like to burn if I can help it but you can only compost so many leaves. Ever seen the leaves from a Tulip tree? They're very large and it doesn't take much to fill the yard.
Anyway hope everyone who stops by to take a peek had a wonderful October. I have photos of the beautiful color but can 't figure how to get the photos where they need to be. (New PC, UGGGGH!)
I have chores to finish up so will just say have a lovely day wherever in the world you are. NanC

2 comments:

Cheyenne said...

Mother, I am just realizing, welllllll last night just realizing, that I forgot to call you on your anniversary. So late Happy Anniversary. I know you guys did not have any time to go anywhere yet, but did you at least get to see each other?
We have beautiful sunny skies, but lots and lots of wind...

Jan said...

howdy mama!
you know how to cure cloudy skiis? Sunny days, you can come to Az and see me and that would fix those drab days your having!!
We would love to have you!!
Love and miss ya!