Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Rambling

It's been a long cold day, but we had sunshine nearly all day so...Yippee! I went to Walmart and picked up some salt for the walks. I filled a can for the front and left the rest in the back hall.
My Sweet Man has been gone 16 days today and since it's about 11:31 p.m. it's nearly 17 days. I think he's in WV but I'm not sure, I've lost track.
One of my girls and I played on the phone tonight and added some things to our blogs. She as four children; 3 boys and a girl. They really like the fish and hamster we added to our blogs. I hope ya'll have tried them. Fun, eh?
Our branch Christmas party is Friday night and I'm bringing a large pot of my throw together cheesy soup. My mom use to make this soup when I was a girl but with fresh vegetables. I use frozen except for the potatoes and onions.
I believe I'm going to shut this machine down, turn on my electric blanket, heat the rice bags, put on the long socks, sweatpants, long flannel gown and go to bed. I know that sounds like overkill but I turn the heat way down at night and you can hang meat in my living room in the morning. I try to stay in bed until the cycle goes up. My hubby says I'm cheap. I think of myself as frugal.
Have a good night, I hope you sleep well wherever in the world you are.

3 comments:

Lesa said...

Nan,
I love the fish you have to tell me where to find something like that for my blog I love it

Lesa

Lesa said...

me again I forgot to tell you that the saying about live your life ....... I seen that a couple of yrs ago and I have loved it. its funny that you would add that to your blog cause I was thinking about adding that to my blog LOL

NanC said...

Hi Lesa,
Did you see my hamster Harry at the bottom of my page? I think he's darn cute.

I borrowed that quote from my daughter's blog, with her permission.